Storm Area 51
Registration Begins at 8:00 AM
Rules and Game Overview at 9:30AM
(You should be aired up and ready to go by 10:00AM)
From the MemeLord Army:
For far too long the government has kept its most closely guarded secrets at a facility known as Area 51. Today those secrets become known. We will be victorious.
From the Area 51 Defenders:
We have defended our nation’s most precious secrets from the public for their protection. We will continue to protect the public from the secrets, even if it means destroying the public. It is a sacrifice we are willing to make.
Game 1: Storming Area 51
10:15 – 11:15pm 1 hr
- Must take over the guard towers by raising the flag to their color before they can assault Khe’San. To win, they must breach the base perimeter. Any body that makes it inside Khe Sahn base via any entrance will meet the victory conditions.
- Area 1 Defense:
- Hold off the onslaught of Kyle's and Karen's from breaching the perimeter. Guards may not go more than 30 feet from bases.
- Memelords must take over the guard towers before they can assault Khe’San.
• Hamburger Hill
• Scotty’s Tower
• Lenin Tower
- Memelords: Scotland Castle
- Guard start in Khe’San. Guards can leave the base for up to 30 feet to get better defensive positions. 5 – 6 guards will start in three guard towers.
- Everything but District 9 and Woodsball 101
- Memelords respawn at Scotland Castle
- Guards Respawn in Khe’San
- After third tower falls, there are no more guards respawns.
- After third tower falls, Memelords can respawn at village.
Game 2: Get Them Aliens
11:40 – 12:25 pm 45 mins
A Kyle made it through, and monster punched through a wall allowing aliens to escape all over the field. Each side is now jockeying to wrastle up THEM ALIENS. Each alien counts as points.
Capture as many aliens hidden on the map as possible. Bring the capture aliens back to the starting base. There will be a barrel for collection at the starting locations. The Alien’s captured have a determine the number of Frisbees in Game 4.
- Memelords start at Pitt
- Area 51 Def start at mounds.\
Respawn is at starting locations.
Everything but Division 9 and Woodsball 101
12:30 – 1:30 pm 1 hr
Game 3: Cover Up Attempt
1:40 – 2:25pm 45 mins
The US government is desperate and angry. Having their most secret military base raided, they are now going on the offensive, the memelords had bought out hotels and campsites in the areas surrounding the base for months prior, they intend to wipe out all of them.
Memelords must try to hold as many bases as possible. Area 51 Guards will try to capture all the bases.
The AREA 51 Guards have 1 havoc rocket launcher, they must destroy all MemeLord camps. A base is destroyed after receiving a havoc missile hit anywhere on its structure. For Village, the rocket must hit the well in the center to destroy the base. Other buildings in village are cleared using SuperGame Rules. Rockets may be picked up and reused. No limit on number of rockets they may have. A destroyed base is now a location that Area 51 guards may respawn at and cannot be retaken by Memelords. Bases that have been destroyed will be marked by a red flag.
- The MemeLords hold all territory and can start anywhere.
- AREA 51 Guards start at the Large Hyperball Field.
- Memelords may only respawn at the Lenin Tower in Russian Camp (closest one to the bridge on village side)
- AREA 51 Guards may respawn at any base they capture or their starting location.
- Everything but Division 9 and Woodsball 101
- Guards may not enter Russian Camps
Game 4: The Retreat
2:50 – 3:50pm 1 hr
The guards have laid waste to our bungaloos and Volkswagen buses. the memelords are in full retreat, the secrets are out though and the aliens that were captured earlier in the game must be
Each team will try to get all their Frisbees from into the large (horizontal) Hyperball Field. The team that gets in the most Frisbees in will win.
Frisbees can be stolen by the other team. If the Frisbee carrier is hit, they must drop the Frisbee immediately.
The hyperball field is a “neutral zone”. If the frisbee carriers make it into the starting zone without being hit, they can throw the frisbees into the box on the net to win. They only get one shot. Frisbees that have been thrown cannot be picked up in the hyperball field.
- Sticks and Stones
- Super bunker (general area)
At starting locations
Everything but Division 9 and Woodsball 101